CFA® Program Benefits for Employers
The CFA® credential is the gold standard in the investment industry; put it at the center of your hiring practices and development programs.
Underscoring your firm's commitment to excellence, the CFA credential demonstrates superior competency in advanced portfolio management, financial expertise, and technical skills, underpinned by ethical conduct and the highest standards of practice.
A Flexible Investment
- The CFA credential confers professional status on your employees.
- Obtain and retain qualified employees through a professional development tool with high personal value.
- Rigorous, self-study program can be achieved while working full time.
- Builds team bonds within offices and across global locations, regardless of roles.
- Many leading institutions in the investment management profession pay for or reimburse their employees for CFA Institute programs.
Gain Business Advantages
- Uniquely positions practitioners to serve clients' needs.
- Helps build positive client relationships that win and retain business.
- Offers firm and investor protection and reduces risk exposure.
- Attests to practitioners' annual confirmation of adherence with a mandatory Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
Commitment to Professional Status
- Demonstrates superior practitioner and team competence underpinned by ethics.
- Adheres to complementary compliance codes and standards—Asset Manager Code and Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®).
- Fosters recognition and partnership in the global marketplace through a shared credential.
- Strengthens a disciplined, profession-focused working environment driven by customer goals.
Respect & Recognition
The CFA credential is the most respected and recognized investment designation in the world. CFA Institute
- is the world's largest association of investment professionals, with more than 164,000 members;
- is mission-driven and industry-attuned, building on 50+ years of proven leadership;
- offers members access to the latest financial research, thought leadership, and continuing education; and
- provides an active hiring network and access to our Career Center talent tools.