CIPM® Program Benefits for Employers
The Certificate in Investment Performance Management (CIPM) Program develops competent, ethical professionals who know how to measure, present, and explain complex investment performance data to your clients.
Professionally Evaluate Portfolio Performance
- Measure and report performance in globally understood metrics.
- Conduct robust performance analysis and performance attribution.
- Provide clear analysis and effective communication strategies.
Develop and Retain Talent
- Identify the extent to which portfolio returns reflect manager skill or luck.
- Prepare employees for the growing specialist market of performance evaluation.
- Inexpensively offer the benefit of earning a credential from CFA Institute.
Improve Performance and Client Communications
- Gain actionable insights from portfolio evaluations.
- Give clients an in-depth understanding of performance results and products.
- Provide globally comparable, consistent, and ethical professional investments.